Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Whitney, Bobby, and The Group Sunday on 106 and Park 2000



YouTube
Do you remember when Whitney and Bobby were on BET's 106 & Park 2000 with AJ and Free? I don't. I was probably worried about my mom during that time and her sickness and didn't watch television as much. Thanks to YouTube and all of the people that post videos, I can see the things I've missed.

It looks as though Whitney and Bobby were planning to do big things together and appeared on BET's network number 1 rated show. There may have been bad times, but it appeared that there were good times for Whit and Bob. I wish that Whitney had stayed alive, and I wish that she and Bobby could have stayed happily married.
YouTube
If only they could have worked things out and kept on doing things together, but life goes on. Sometimes I feel sad that things happened the way it did.  I feel sad that Bobby lost his daughter. Not only that, but I feel sad for me too when I lost my mom. I can totally understand their situation, but something tells me to be of good cheer. When bad things happen, you got to keep moving.

YouTube




Whitney and Bobby looked like a fun couple when you saw them doing things together. They brought the group Sunday who were from Newark on BET and introduced them.

No comments:

Post a Comment