Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Whitney's Style & Grace, Concerts, and More

YouTube
Whitney Houston had style and grace. She had class and good taste. Whitney was a singer but she still used fashion and her modeling skills. She could do it all.

When I first saw the concert where she performed live in Washington, DC in 1997, I thought, "Is that Whitney? That's a classy sister." Whitney could dress up. It was enjoyable watching her in her fashion though I never liked it for myself. I loved her outfits.

Whitney made you feel right at home in her concerts whether you actually bought a ticket to see her live or just watched her on television at home. Either way, it was easy to get locked into how she performed. She made you feel like you were really apart. The conversations that Whitney had with her audience between singing were interesting. She told you stories about life and people. Whitney appeared friendly and kind to people in her concerts. She became you at the same time she performed as Whitney Houston. She seemed to be a fun person. Whitney was always laughing and joking; yelling back to her fans in the audience. I wish I could have met her. Although I didn't meet her, it feels as if I did because of the memories of her entertaining and singing and her just being her down to earth self.




No comments:

Post a Comment