Monday, January 22, 2024

Whitney’s Last Appearance In Public

YouTube

Whitney’s last appearance in public. I never paid much attention to it when I heard the news that there was blood on her and that she had been in a fight.  I was so shocked about the news that she had died. The news about her being at the nightclub confused me. I was trying to find out which thing happened first and when. It all sounded like one big story to me. The same time I heard that Whitney was at a nightclub was about the same time I heard that she had died at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Then I started hearing about the Clive Davis party. I was lost about the events. After that, I heard more stories. I heard that Whitney was trying to save her daughter Bobbi Kristina.There were too many stories at once. If the media was trying to confuse people, they did a great job confusing me. 

Things began to make a little bit more sense to me when I heard Chaka Khan’s thoughts about Whitney’s death. Hearing her on television made the story of Whitney’s death a little more clearer. It made me focus on one story and that is the story on how she died. 

Later, I saw Whitney at the nightclub hugging friends like El Debarge and singing with her friend Kelly Price. I’ve seen a few different clip versions of Whitney at the club. I can see now that the club is not the same night as her death and the story makes better sense.








No comments:

Post a Comment