Sunday, November 8, 2020

There is a Calling

Not a day goes by that I don't think of Whitney Houston. I always wanted to talk to her. I understood her and how she loved the Lord. Whenever I would watch her on TV, I kind of saw myself. It kind of made me understand why God didn't allow me to do certain things. Whitney was strong, and I don't think I would have been quite as strong in the entertainment world. I believe it was meant for Whitney to sing. I think God allowed Whitney to go the route she went so that she could see that nobody loves you like Jesus.


Wikimedia Commons

Whitney inspired me, but God also inspires me. Sometimes I feel that it is him that moves me because when I sit back and listen to myself and my thoughts, I can't believe it is all me. I was inspired to write this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment