Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Nick Jones Talks About Cece Winans & Whitney Houston

 

YouTube

We’ve all looked at lyrics as just poetry or a song. I don’t remember ever being affected by a song in a bad way. I knew the Lord. I didn’t let words and ideas take over me. During the time when Chaka Khan sang I’m Every Woman, no one said anything about a song being demonic. Now the word demonic is used so much. When Whitney Houston died, Chaka Khan mentioned the word. Even the hand signs people use are now demonic. Everything is demonic, and if you know and love the Lord, you might not let that bother you. However we do need to be careful because the world is full of evil now more than ever. 

In the video, Nick Jones shared some thoughts on Cece Winans belief about a song she thought was demonic when Whitney Houston asked her to participate.



No comments:

Post a Comment