Thursday, December 31, 2020

University Marching Bands Play Tribute to Whitney Houston

Photo by: Curioso Photography from Pexels

Great university marching bands have played tribute to Whitney Houston. NC A&T Jackson State University Southern University just to name a few are the marching bands that have played Whitney Houston's music. What does that tell ya huh? Whitney Houston is loved. 

 Marching bands have played "I Love The Lord", "I Wanna Dance With Somebody", "Saving All My Love for You", and other songs by Whitney Houston.


 

The bands have marched giving tribute to her. Their footsteps are like music in silence or should I say rest? We hear a group of musicians that do march, but we hear the instruments of brass, horns, & trumpets, & percussion. We can hear the sound of Whitney Houston. Just listen. (music) 

 I'm Gail Nobles, and you're listening to the Whitney Soul Podcast. W-H-I! This has been a Whitney Houston Inspiration. W-H-I-T Whitney Houston! Thank you for listening to the Whitney Soul Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment