Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hearing Whitney Spiritually

As I get a message in my email from my Whitney Twitter account, I can hear Whitney spiritually saying, "Don't you forget me now." I answer her back in my mind saying, "I won't forget you." Life is strange. There are some things I can't help, and there are some things I can't explain. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has a sixth sense about things. It is because of God because we don't give power to ourselves. As I remember Whitney, I remember God and all of the good people that have left us. All of the good that is in him are family whether they are dead or alive.

1 Corinthians 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment