Saturday, March 9, 2024

Robyn Crawford Talked About Whitney & Her Drowning

Whitney’s friend Robyn Crawford talked about how Whitney loved the water and how she could swim. She mentioned in an interview (Red Table Talk) how she struggled with Whitney’s Drowning. Robyn said it was hard for her to wrap her heart and head around. She thought Whitney Houston’s passing in the water was just so crazy.  

I didn’t know Whitney Houston the way Robyn did, and  I thought Whitney’s death was crazy too when I heard the special news report interruption on television. The minute I heard it, I thought that it could have been murder.  

After Whitney died, I guess it was that same year that I received a message from someone who knew Whitney on Social Media. I think the person was a woman telling all the fans that Whitney didn’t die from drugs. She mentioned that she wanted all Whitney’s fans to know. The lady that wrote me also mentioned that she had been around Whitney for years and that she knew her very well. I wish that I had not renewed that social media account. The account really didn’t renew after I decided to go back to it some days after, but some of the messages I received way back then had disappeared anyway because some of the people that I received messages from were gone or accounts had been changed.

Some years had passed when I found out about Whitney’s sister in law Leolah Brown. She was another person that didn’t believe Whitney died the way it was told to the public from the news. I saw her on television saying that Whitney didn’t take baths at hotels. 

Chaka Khan also talked about the party and how she thought it was complete insanity. She said, "And knowing Whitney I don't think that she would've said, 'The show must go on,' she's the kind of woman who would've said, 'stop everything! I'm not going to be there."

Are these people being ignored? What does Whitney’s family think? They might want to consider what was said just in case. If Whitney was murdered, she had every right to live. No one has the right to take anyone’s life whether they are drug addicted, lesbians, or alcoholics. The judge is God, and he’s a sovereign God. The same God that judged Cain for killing his brother Abel. 

Thou Shalt Not Kill Exodus 20:13. There are man made laws too but sometimes things are left undone and covered up in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment