Thursday, December 9, 2021

Whitney Houston - Zion by Gail Nobles

 

































Everyday I think of Whitney Houston. I hope I’ll see her in God’s kingdom. I believe that I will. The Lord must have told her that he was going to take her home. She talked as if she knew she would leave us. Whitney looked as if she was trying to live her life better. The Lord told me not to worry. I’m looking forward to meeting Whitney one day in the Lord’s Kingdom. 

ZION

In loving memory of Whitney Houston (I’ll think of you and you) (Zion) (Every step of the way) (Zion) (Oh Whitney moved not too far away) (Zion) 

 Whitney Houston had one wish for Christmas Joy and peace on earth. And she’s not that far away because of THE COMFORTER. Let’s hope in the SAVIOR (Cause they’ll be better days) (Zion) 


No comments:

Post a Comment