Thursday, May 7, 2020

Yesterday - Whitney Within

Wikipedia.org
Transcript

One evening, I saw Whitney Houston in a dream. She appeared to be laughing and she said, "No, I'm not coming back. Not right away."

The Dream didn't last very long. (Singing) I believe in yesterday.

And I said as she kept looking back at someone, "You can't be gone! You got more work to do!"

And she said, "Actually, I didn't know you were the boss. You better get along with me." Whitney made me laugh. (singing)

And Whitney said, "I got you."
(Background singing: Rest in peace)
I'll never loose you.
(Background singing: Rest in peace)
And lift the Savior up. I'm in a better place now.
I just stop by to say what's up."



I had quite a dream. (Singing)



One more thing. Whitey was in my yesterday in music.
...... One day we'll meet...... we'll meet again.....


Yesterday is a song by the Beetles. It was released in 1965. Whenever I hear that song, I think of Whitney Houston. I wanted to share my dream. I'm Gail Nobles and you're listening to a soul Whitney podcast on the Cat Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment