Saturday, May 23, 2020

What Did Whitney Houston Know about NC?



What did Whitney Houston know about NC? Sometimes when Whitney Houston's name comes up, I see the words Shelby NC. She has been there to support  her sister-n-law's (Pat Houston) Teen Summit event. Whitney was in my state. When I found out, I thought, "I'll Be Doggone. And I still didn't get a chance to meet her." Whitney was so close.

This year, I just found out that one of my aunts that lived in New Jersey didn't live that far from Whitney. Again, I thought, " I'll Be Doggone. And I still didn't get a chance to meet Whitney."

Not long ago after Whitney passed, I found out that I have a cousin that went to school with her. Three strikes and I'm out. Things were happening all around me concerning Whitney Houston, and we never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment